Besame Cosmetics

Friday, October 30, 2009

Besame Cosmetics have recently revamped their site and I must say it is looking absolutely gorgeous. From the stylish flash intro (although not great from an SEO point of view) to the sleek and simple layout of the product showcase this site is definitely worth a trip down nostalgia lane.


The packaging is simple and beautiful with attention to detailing and so different to many of the cookie cutter brands out there.


It really looks as if the creators are passionate about every detail of the presentation. I have yet to try Besame, since I don't know of anywhere in Australia that stocks it, but if the products are anywhere near as good as the way they look, I'm in love.

The colours are edited heavily - it's a simple, minimal and good palette without all the crazy shades I'm sure no one every buys, twice.


Gabriela Hernandez, founder of Bésame Cosmetics Inc.,  has had a  professional career that includes photography, art direction, fine art painting and design commissions. Also an accomplished make-up artist and cosmetic historian, puts her in a unique position and certainly equipped o produce this stunning range.

"I want to make a mark of what I am and who I was in the world" Hernandez explains, "I want to contribute something worthwhile through this line and inspire young women to follow their dreams."