Welcome!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Welcome to my first post on Blossom's blog, the purpose of which is to share inspiration with you regarding all things to do with beauty, fashion, design and so on. I get asked a lot where I get ideas and design inspiration, so I thought I'd better put it down in a blog.

I run a business called Blossom Graphic Design that caters to small businesses run mainly by women, in feminine industries. I am obsessive about packaging and all beauty products, cosmetics, colour, furniture, fashion, jewellery and lingerie. Join me as I explore my passion in this new blog, offering business tips for small businesses, web promotion tips, an insight into the world of Blossom, where lovely objects are reinterpreted as websites and logo designs.

Today's inspiration begins with posting what's on my studio wall...





Found this gorgeous site: http://www.goyard.com/goyard.html which has the most lovely illustration and animation - simple, chic and very french. Reminds me of the work I did for La Vie Cherie




More inspiration for colour palettes:

“Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.” Gore Vidal