60's and 70's Wrapping Paper Pattern Showcase

Tuesday, December 28, 2010














When I am researching for logo or web designs, especially for children's or "girly" type stores or brands, I often refer to the past for inspiration. Sometimes, shapes, colours or elements can be useful as a springboard for ideas. I hope you enjoy this collection, and I can't remember where I got all of these, so please forgive me if I am missing a credit and let me know so I can add the information.

Gift Wrapping Paper - "Happy Wedding"Gift Wrapping Paper - Wedding WishesThe Gift Wrap Company Solidly Chic Gift Wrap and Ribbon EnsembleBrown with Pink Dots Gift Wrapping Paper - 30"x118" Roll30 Inch x5 Inch Printed Gift Wrap - Baby BearsBaby Blue Solid 12.5 sq ft. Wrapping Paper RollsThe Gift Wrap Company Festive Tidings Eco-wrap, Gift Bag, and Ribbon Assortment, 10-CountWilliam Morris Giftwrap Paper (Giftwrap--4 Sheets, 4 Designs)Old World Maps Gift Wrapping Paper-26" X 6'Marbleized Giftwrap Paper (Giftwrap--4 Sheets, 4 Designs)All Occasion Wrap Collection - 4 Rolls