Boudoir style graphic and web design inspiration

Monday, November 2, 2009
As you are probably aware form the look of my own website, and my client work, I am completely head over heels in love with "boudoir", french salon, boutique, and luscious style design. It's pretty, sexy, completely and utterly feminine and makes no apologies for it. 

I have a collection of some inspiration bits and pieces that I've fallen in love with over the past year or so.

Please comment and send me links to more, as I can never get enough LOL!


 
I've included work from all over the place, that I have in my collection of inspiration, on my notice board and in drawers around the studio. Some I have done (Sex Kitten, Cake, Secret Weapons, Miss Dlish, Image Boutique, Di Kennedy Cosmetics, My Top Drawer, Love Being Woman, Beyond Indulgence. Blush Girl Boudoir, Eden, Modern Bride, Bondi Princess, Bella Skincare, Amorada) but most were sourced in my travels around the net and David Jones ground floor, Mecca Cosmetica, Sephora, Henri Bendell,Victoria's Secret and many others that I have no idea where I found them. If your work or product is here and you'd like a credit and or link, please don't hesitate to contact me.